Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another New Beginning and a Fresh Start for Something New…


Hello my friends, how are you doing? I hope all is going well for you in this New Year and that you are busy making your dreams come true…

I am happy to report that I am now past the one-year mark with my cancer and I am doing just great! I just visited with my cardiologist and he even remarked that he was amazed at how well I am doing & how well I look for having stage 4 pancreatic cancer and dealing with it after a full year. I replied saying that it was not I who have done this but God responding to my faith. You see, I gave up, gave over to Him my fears and sorrows and allowed Him to take control of my life and this of course has truly set me free to go about my business without looking back.  Well in the midst of all of this a woman who works with cancer patients asked me to write a guest post for her blog sharing how I have overcome my fears and have gotten on with my life. So it was this that began another journey for me, a journey of hope where I can share my experiences and my faith with other who are terminally ill in hopes that they too can follow on my path to wellness.  Well through a friend, Wes Schaeffer an idea was born, a way to help others like myself with hope…..

The Living Through Faith Foundation was born of this idea and I would like for you to become a part of it. This foundation is designed to bring wellness through Help and Hope for Those Dealing With Terminal Illness.  You can help us in many ways by donating old/used office stuff, paper, toner, envelopes and stamps. I am attempting to partner with HP, Dell, Microsoft and the many drug manufacturers who’s products have brought me this far. If at all possible we would like to receive cash donations of any amount, small or whatever and I promise you will be remembered in our prayers, on my blogs and on my website.

Please take time to pray about this and if you can, support us in this endeavor, this ministry. Fear is a terrible thing but the many that suffer from these fears need not to because the Lord is there to guide and guard us along the way.

Please take time to visit our website and our blogs and I pray you make a decision to help out.

Sincerely in Christ Jesus,

William (Bill) Karabinus
dba WK Enterprises
402 Mockingbird Lane #5
Cabot, AR 72023
Phone: 501-628-1824



No comments:

Post a Comment